When you play the DIVX file on your Mac video player, the video was clear but DIVX audio codec not playing. This is caused due to audio codec issue on your Mac. We can easily fix DIVX audio codec issue by making use of Remo Repair AVI tool on your Mac device.
Scenarios for DIVX audio codec damage / corrupt on Mac:
- DIVX video file should be played on appropriate video player on Mac, if user try to play DIVX video on unsuitable video player then it damages the audio codec of the DIVX file so that your audio codec will not work when you play the DIVX file on Mac.
- When you are downloading the DIVX video file from online, if you face any type of interruption such as Mac device turn off or internet connectivity issue then your DIVX audio codec gets damage and it won’t work when you play on video player.
- When you are playing the DIVX file on Mac video player, if the player gets terminated then it damages the header file of the DIVX so that you face DIVX audio codec not working on Mac Os X.
These are some scenarios for audio codec not working in DIVX video file but we can easily fix the issues by using Remo Repair AVI software on your Mac device.
Steps to fix audio codec issue in DIVX file using Remo Repair AVI tool:
- Install the downloaded free demo versions of Remo Repair AVI application on your Mac OS X.
- When you open the repair tool, in main screen you get option to select the DIVX file to fix audio codec issue.
- Next, you need to select repair option to start the fixing process of damaged audio codec in DIVX.
- Once the fixing of DIVX file is done, using preview option you can verify the repaired DIVX file whether the audio is playing in the video file.
- If you are satisfied with the performance of Remo Repair demo version, then by purchasing the licensed tool you can save the repaired DIVX file on your Mac storage path.
Features of Remo Repair AVI software:
When you are facing issue with the DIVX video file then using this application you can effectively fix the DIVX file issue on your Mac device. If your DIVX file get corrupted or damaged then you cannot able to play the video file on Mac video player at this situation using this application you can fix and play the DIVX file. When the audio codec of the DIVX file gets damaged then, tool separates the audio –video codec of the DIVX file and repaired the respective audio codec and rejoins the codec by making a new healthy video file on Mac. Application is available with free demo version using that user can check the capacity of the tool before purchase the licensed version. This application is compactable on all version of Mac OS X because it is user friendly in nature.